Twitter is widely acknowledged to be one of the fastest growing social media platforms in the world. Growth, per month, has been estimated to be in excess of 1,000% at its peak.
Quoting its user base of hundreds of millions of people is largely pointless, because by the time you read this the figure will be significantly higher. It rises at an unmatched pace every day.
Its use in the United Kingdom is a phenomenon. Its ability to connect businesses to consumers is equally impressive. Harnessing the power of Twitter to build your brand awareness, drive sales and promote your company is something that most self respecting businesses now accept as being an opportunity they should not miss.
Twitter is particularly powerful in its ability to promote a product or service to a previously untapped market. Its search engine means you can promote your brand in such a way that it will be seen by users you would have never otherwise had the opportunity to show your company to. It is exceptionally good at connecting with new customers.
Social Media Training UK provide a comprehensive and tailored Twitter training course to demonstrate how your company could be using Twitter to its advantage.
Our course is tailored to suit all levels of IT literacy (though it is generally preferable if delegates are proficient in the use of a computer and and have experience of using the internet) and imparts the building blocks for you to drive a Twitter strategy forward through our training.
Twitter Training Course Content
- An introduction to Social Media and Twitter in particular
- What is Twitter and why has it become the phenomenon it has
- Twitter and harnessing the ability of 'immediate' communication
- The ground rules; the major do's and don't about creating a business profile on Twitter.
- How it works - the basics
- How it works - the advanced and little known features
- Etiquette on Twitter
- Who to follow and why
- Establishing and keeping followers
- Using Twitter to build your brand
- Tweeting style and tailoring it to your company
- Driving visitors to your website through Twitter
- Changing followers behaviour through Twitter
- Direct communication with your followers
- Generating leads through Twitter for offline follow-up
- Essential third party tools and applications
- Twitter and legal implications
- Your company on Twitter
- Your competitors on Twitter
- The sector in which you operate and Twitter trends
- Achieving your company/organisation goals on Twitter
Our courses last 6 hours on average. If you want to book an extended course we can arrange that too. Our trainer arrives at your site at least an hour before the course is due to commence. You'll already feel as if you know them by then anyway, because they'll have spoken to you about the tailored course content and what you want from it.
Example Pricing (final price subject to quotation)
- Tailored training with bespoke content
- Your company, sector and audience researched
- Minimum 2 weeks post course support provided
- All travel and expenses included
- Full and tailored post course documentatation
- Up to 15 delegates in attendance
- Prices start at £720 + VAT
You have no employee travelling expenses or out-of-office time. You simply provide the facilities we need to host the course and you benefit from the most complete Twitter training course
on the market.